Today’s prospective students are increasingly mobile and technology-driven, making it imperative for college recruiters to communicate with them using relevant channels and timely, compelling messages that encourage inquiry, application, and enrollment.
In this white paper, you’ll discover:
- How college admissions practices can be better aligned with the online preferences and behaviors of prospective students
- How recruitment marketers feel about the degree to which they have a solid understanding of available online advertising methods as well as the extent to which they feel that they can execute online advertising efforts internally
- Why the most frequently used metrics to evaluate online advertising efforts are not the best ones
- How retargeting can engage prospects for the first time as well as re-engage those who have expressed interest in specific colleges and universities
- The power of retargeting in dollars and cents